A well designed interface and screen is important to the users because that’s the window for them to view the capabilities of the system. It is the vehicle through which many critical tasks are presented which has a direct impact on the organizations relation with the customers Inspite of today’s rich technologies and tools we are unable to provide effective and usable screen because lack of time and care.
A well-designed interface and screen is terribly important to our users. It is their window to view the capabilities of the system and it is also the vehicle trough which complex tasks can be performed.
A screen’s layout and appearance affect a person in a variety of ways. If they are confusing and inefficient, people will have greater difficulty in doing their jobs and will make more mistakes.
Poor design may even chase some people away from a system permanently. It can also lead to aggravation, frustration, and increased stress.
Benefits Of Choosing Good Designer
1. The business benefits of design
2. How businesses use design
3. Make design part of your business strategy
4. Using design to improve product development
5. Use design to win new customers and markets
6. The design process
7. Maximise the success of your design projects
8. increased sales of your products or services
9. improved market position relative to your competitors
10. greater customer loyalty and fewer customer complaints
11. a stronger identity for your business
12. the ability to create new products and services and open up new markets
13. reduced time to market for new products and services Designing for your customer The effective use of design gives customers a reason for buying from you and not from your competitors. It's a valuable source of differentiation - a well-designed product or service will stand out from the competition. Design also adds value to products and services. Customers are often willing to pay more for welldesigned products that can offer them benefits such as greater usability, increased functionality and improved aesthetics.